Kunstuitleen Rotterdam has over 8000 works of art in its collection. Would you like to borrow a work of art? Then become a member of Kunstuitleen Rotterdam for 12 euros a year and gain access to our extensive art collection. You can borrow an artwork from 4 euros per month.
Become a member
Becoming a member is quick and easy via our online registration form. You can also drop by our expo at Goudsesingel 268. Don’t forget to bring a valid ID. Would your partner like to become a co-subscriber? Then bring your partner’s ID too. Membership must be paid immediately and is then debited annually in January. Once you have submitted the subscription form, you can borrow an artwork immediately.
Borrow an artwork
You choose an artwork in our expo or in our online catalogue. You can borrow as many artworks as you want for a minimum of one month and a maximum of two years. The work can be taken home right away. No transport? Use our art transport.
You can reserve a work of art in advance, even if you are not yet a member. To do so, create an account or log in via the online catalogue. We reserve a work for a maximum of two weeks. After that, the reservation expires and the work is available to everyone again.
A personal art proposal for your interior
Our team will be happy to help you make a choice. Especially for our members, we offer the service ‘customised digital proposal*’. This works as follows:
1. Take photos of up to 3 walls/places where you would like to see a work of art. Make sure you are standing right in front of the wall when you take the picture.
2. Send these photos together with a short description of your taste to email@example.com.
3. We will dive into our art depot to select the works that we think will go well with the interior.
4. We digitally insert these works into the supplied photos and send them back to you.
5. Check at home at your leisure whether the work appeals to you. Mail your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Non-members can also make use of our customised digital proposal. This costs 10 euros for a maximum of three proposals. If you subsequently wish to borrow a work of art and become a member, we will deduct the 10 euros from the loan amount.
Returning a borrowed artwork
Would you like to return a borrowed work of art? That is very easy in our expo during opening hours, but can also be done by appointment. Are the works too big to transport yourself? Use our art transport. Please be aware that returning borrowed artworks does not mean automatic cancellation of membership!
Would you like to cancel your membership with Kunstuitleen Rotterdam? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com stating your full name and customer number. Please state the date on which you wish to cancel your membership. We apply a cancellation term of one month. You can also send us a letter: Goudsesingel 268, 3011 KG Rotterdam.
Please note: Kunstuitleen Rotterdam can only confirm your cancellation once all the works you have borrowed have been returned.